React.js 16.x + Django 3.x
Are you looking to work with React.js 16.x + Django 3.x
Build your software with Pyronome and use React.js 16.x + Django 3.x as built-in technology.
Pyronome is an online platform that allows software developers to develop sustainable and scalable software solutions really fast.Get Started Now!
Django makes it easier to build better Web apps more quickly and with less code. For further information about Django Framework, please visit https://www.djangoproject.com/.
This repository contains Pyronome React.js 16.x for Django 3.x pattern basic information, pattern files, pattern templates, documentation and issue tracker. For further information about this pattern, please visit https://pyronome.com/pyronome/reactjs-16x-django-3x.
Please note that you cannot directly use this repository. To generate source code using this pattern, please visit Pyronome Sign Up Page, and create an account.
Please refer to the Getting Started section for step by step instructions.
Not available for production environments. The stable version is coming soon.
Please follow the steps below to generate source code using React.js 16.x for Django 3.x pattern:
- Visit Pyronome platform website: https://pyronome.com
- Sign up / log in to Pyronome. For detailed information and step by step instructions, please visit: https://help.pyronome.com/latest/en/docs/getting-started-signup-and-login/
- Create a new Pyronome project. For detailed information and step by step instructions, please visit: https://help.pyronome.com/latest/en/docs/getting-started-your-first-project/
- Please choose React.js 16.x for Django 3.x pattern on Install Pattern(s) dialog.
- Generate source code. For detailed information and step by step instructions, please visit: https://help.pyronome.com/latest/en/docs/getting-started-source-code-generation/
Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs/typos or requests.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
REACT.JS 16.X + DJANGO 3.X COPYRIGHT (C) 2021 PYRONOME (@PYRONOME) USE OF THIS PYRONOME PATTERN IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS: MIT LICENSE Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.